Dyna-Lock® Self-Retracting Lanyard
The MSA Dyna-Lock® Self-Retracting Lanyards (SRL) are fast-acting fall arresters that limit free-fall distance, deceleration distance and fall arrest forces while allowing user freedom of movement. The Dyna-Lock SRL is ideal for climbing applications where vertical mobility is needed.
- Three independent locking mechanisms provide proven dependability in corrosive or freezing environments
- Integral shock absorber limits fall arrest forces to 900 lbs or less
- Visual impact loading indicator on snaphook that alerts the user when the unit has been subjected to a load
- Wire rope available in galvanized or stainless steel
- Swivel snaphook to prevent birdcaging or kinking of lifeline
- Roller nozzle reduces wear on cable
- Durable stainless steel and extruded aluminum housing on web Dyna-Lock SRLs
- Durable galvanized steel housing on cable Dyna-Lock SRLs
- Integral carrying/mounting handle
- 4.5 feet per second locking speed
- Confined Space
- Working at Heights
Compliance: US: ANSI Z359.1-2007 and A10.32-2004; OSHA 29 CFR 1910.66 and 1926.502, CAN: CSA Z259.2.2, Europe: EN360:2002 , The product may comply with standards indicated above. See product label for specific compliance notifications. Those designated with a certification mark are listed with the corresponding agency as compliant to at least one of the standards indicated above.